Sunday 5 August 2012

"Hanegasaki Gakuen Summer Uniform Cosplay"

First of all,
Please vote for me here!
Himecchi for CosplayIdol 2012 @Otaku House

After I waited for two weeks, I finally get my hands on my cosplay costume!
This is a summer uniform cosplay of the student of Hanegasaki Gakuen in Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 2nd Kiss!



What do you think?
The cosplayer is myself.

Do you know Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 2nd Kiss?
It is the second series of Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side game (TMGS). It’s developed in PS2, Nintendo DS, and PSP platform.
It is Otome-game genre. Otome game is a game for otome (young girls).
TMGS is a game about dating simulation in virtual school. And it is a reverse-Harem!
Yep it is!
You’ll created your character and define her name, birth date, blood type, and type of room.
It doesn’t affect anything in-game though.
You only would go “kyaaa” over that seiyuu’s voice calling your name :D
In that game, you’ll do/redo your high school life in a Japanese High School.
You’ll attend Habataki Gakuen for the first and the third series and Hanegasaki Gakuen for its second series.
You’ll be presented by beautiful prologue for each series.
You can attend clubs, focus on studying, do a part-time job or go crazy and spend time to go for your loved one.
It all depends on your choice. Your choice will affect the game and its characters. So if you go for a Gariben (bookworm type boy) then you wouldn’t want to neglect on studying.
It just as a real life!
You can buy clothes and make your chara use it. Every boy has their own taste.
And in your graduation day, you’ll get a confession by that guy you’ve been chasing assuming you fulfill his ending requirements.
You can choose to follow the prologue and fall for that main chara who have been destined for you or instead, you can choose the other guys and battle the rival-girls for his affection.
You even can court your homeroom teacher! :D
Isn’t that great?!!
I love every and each series and always have them in my DS Lite’s pouch.
But if I have to choose, I’ll choose the second series’s Gakuen.
I just love its uniform!
Well of course, I’ll make every uniform of TMGS series, but this one goes first.
What do you think, everyone?

 
Please leave a comment below! :D

Please vote for me here!
Himecchi for CosplayIdol 2012 @Otaku House

1 comment:

  1. weird to see old blogs that now show up on Google. Wonder where the blogger is

    ReplyDelete